Our customized chemical peel are catered to your individual skin concerns. This effective, non-invasive, treatment can be used to treat the face, neck, legs, arms or body (excluding sensitive areas such as the eyes). Fresh Medical Spa, located in Windsor, ON offers 5 treatment options including:
HOW DOES A CHEMICAL PEEL WORK?
Chemical peels work by encouraging deep exfoliation of different surface layers of the skin. They increase cell regeneration and restoration of collagen and elastin fibres.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING MY CHEMICAL PEEL APPOINTMENT?
You’ll start off with a one-on-one consultation with one of our certified clinicians. This is the perfect opportunity to go over your current skin care concerns. Your clinician will analyze your skin to determine which custom peel with deliver the best results for you.
During your appointment, your clinican will began by thoroughly cleansing and prepping the treatment area. The customized chemical peel solution will be applied as needed, a typical facial treatment takes approximately 45 minutes. Chemical Peels contain active ingrediants that create controlled wounds encouraging the old skin to ‘peel off’ and new skin to take its place. They can be used to treat the following skin care concerns:
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Fine Lines
- Acne, Blackheads and Whiteheads
- Oily and Dry Skin
- Acne Scarring
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS & HOW LONG DO RESULTS LAST?
Expect to see a gradual improvement after each chemical peel treatment. Results will vary depending on your individual skin quality and characteristics. We recommend completing a set of 4 to 6 treatments for best results.
POTENTIAL SIDE EFFECTS
Side effects are typically rare and temporary. Please refer to the pre-treatment instructions as this will further reduce the risk of potential side effects.
- Sensitivity to wind and sun
PRE & POST TREATMENT GUIDES
- Limit prolonged sun exposure & UVA rays during the treatment cycle.
- Do not color, bleach, depilate or shave the area to treat (24-48 hrs)
- Do not perform dermabrasion or ultrasound peels
- A prior superficial peel to prep the skin is advisable.
- Avoid procedures that may disturb the dermis-epidermis (radiofrequency, diathermy, facial cleansing, etc.)
We advise you to wait at least: 7 days after implating fillers, 30 days after having a tattoo, A minimum of 3 months after treatments with fractionated laser, CO2, erbium laser, etc.
- Avoid swimming pools, saunas, exposure to natural or artifical light & sources of direc heat for up to 48 hours post treatment.
- Avoid post-peel treatment with retinoids according to the evolution of the treatment.
- Avoid depilation with wax, electricity or photodepilation for 30 days after treatment with mesopeel 35% and up to 15 days in other cases.
Fresh Medical Spa specializes in custom chemical peels in Windsor, Ontario and the surrounding Essex County Region.